Monday, September 6, 2010

Why Do I Keep Living?

It seems no matter what route I choose, it is always the wrong one. Hubs wanted to wash the putside of the windows today, but couldn't find anything except earth-friendly products. I stopped the cleaning work I was doing and mixed him a sprayer with ammonia and warm water. He wouldn't use it; why didn't I use vinegar? I said you asked for chemicals. He continued to complain about wasting his time with earth friendly products.

The thought of staying another day under this roof with him is intolerable.

He actually worked for the past 5 weeks - great for him mentally and physically. He was laid off last Friday, and now has nothing on the horizon for any work; no idea re: eligibility for unemployment extension.

Well, he's awake from his nap - "you're on the computer? All day, you're talking to somebody..."

No comments: