Thursday, April 6, 2017

April 6 2017 - Jesus its been forever!

Nation - welcome back your queen: "All will love me and despair!" Just a quick entry to advise anyone out there that I am still alive, unharmed, still married, and - while fired from my last employer of record - am now employed at an amazing real estate firm in NYC. They've increased my salary $11K over three years. And I'm teaching yoga.

Had anyone told me this at my last post - when I was about to ask my boss for a raise (it didn't work out obviously): long story short: I asked for more money, my boss asked for me to write a new job description, which she immediately revised, gave me fewer duties, wrote me up, I had surgery, she eliminated my position... yada, yada... after she tossed me, they tossed her less than 1 year later... yada yada yada... she's now dead. Not by my hand - cancer. Karma? (she shrugs) Who can say.

Hang with me. More cool things to come.  Jackie O

No comments: