Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday, October 19, 2008 - Another Impulsive Haircut

Greetings Nation. 1st: more anti-democratic propaganda arrived in the mail from Propagrampa, but no check. He said he'd send money "so you can use it now when we need it, instead of having to wait till I die." Well, I'm still waiting. Funny he never forgets the twice-weekly republican mailing. Sigh.









2nd: take a peek at yet another new me. I'm very happy with this extremely short haircut; I should have done this the last time I was at the salon and saved $50.

Now this is what I'd like to think is Graying Gracefully!

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

I'm liking the new haircut! And better yet, you sound pleased with it! Hope your arm/elbow issues are coming along well.

Scarlett said...

Hey... have you ever worn your hair short like this before? Like.. ever?
I love it and it's so easy isn't it?