Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wednesday, October 1, 2008 - Anti-vacation trip to the family compound

Here's a synopsis: We had no where to stay once we got there (too many family members staying over at 3 houses) so we spent money that we don't have for hotels. The weather sucked for the entire 4 days. We had already given the niece her baby shower gift in August, so we really never should have gone.

I left my favorite pajamas on the back of the bathroom door on a hook at the hotel and housekeeping didn't turn them in. Who steals gross pajamas? What if I have a disease or hate to wear underpants??

Per my blog, I tried to alert my FIL to his being in contempt of several laws regarding the theft of intellectual property, however, he is sure no one would ever prosecute him and as long as he's getting out the message, that's more important. If the husband had left the room, I would have konked the FIL on the head with a toner cartridge. I feel robbed of my schadenfreude moment.

Preliminary blood work indicates a serious thyroid issue; I have a follow-up appt on this Friday with my primary physician.

Life sucks.

The daughter's boyfriend has credit purchased a Harley Davidson m/c. He doesn't eat vegetables and wonders why he is the most unhealthy adult I have ever known.

Sighhhhh.....

No comments: