Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday, September 25, 2008 - Law on my side

Nation - by now you all know about Propagrampa. Well, now hear this: I have spoken at length with my beloved manager, who knows a lot about risk, insurance, and the law. It appears that each time Propagrampa takes a published article and "cut-n-pastes" it, he is essentially plagarizing as he then inserts these paragraphs into his own brand of publication. He then distributes same in local parking lots and mailboxes.

Most magazines contain a disclaimer that none of the articles can be copied or redistributed, even if not for profit, without the expressed written consent of the publisher. Since he doesn't have it, this is theft of intellectual property. I LOVE INSURANCE - it's what I know best.

It becomes especially heinous since the articles are cut up, all statements are "out of context" and NOT what the author intended.

I CANNOT wait to get to the family comound tomorrow to say "How you like me now?"

1 comment:

Scarlett said...

so?? Had ol' "Props" received any of his Obama literature, buttons, hats, etc. by the time you arrived at the Compound last weekend? I'm anxiously awaiting news of his reaction!

p.s. - more later re: my thoughts on Props and your other postings about him.. (i'm lovin' this!)