Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday, October 27, 2008 - Comments Response

In response to Scarlett's comments: I thought my arm/elbow was getting better but today they had me perform a new movement (a hand strength squeezing device) and during the post-work ultrasound treatment a pain started in my arm that radiated from elbow to wrist and elbow to shoulder. I couldn't even complete the ultrasound, which I normally regard as a reward. I had to skip the electro-stim w/ice; not so much because of pain, but because some cranky old lady next to me took so f*ing long to get the correct stim setting on her terminals that it ate into my time and I had to get back to work.

The hair: yes I have had my hair this short (it was actually shorter), but it was 12 years ago. Yes, the shorter style is much easier, however, my hair is mad thick and very poofy. I may need to start using wax or mud to keep the front crown down. I don't want it to look like a deranged D.A. Remember those from the late '70s? (BONUS if you know what the letters D.A. represent in the hair industry.)

2 comments:

Scarlett said...

ok..i know i'm prob way off base w/the trivia question re: D.A. but the words "duck ass" or "duck's ass" keep coming into my mind. Why? I have no idea. I'm not expecting to get the big bonus points for that by the way.. lol

Scarlett said...

using a balm might be helpful with this cut as well as with the way you describe your hair's texture.

Bedhead makes something called "hard to get" texturizing paste. If you are bored some weekend and want to experiment with your new "do" just let me know. And hey... we're about due for another adventure anyway!(ha ha)!